Re: [mathonweb] reminder: meetings this week

I am confused; I don't understand your point. I was explicitly referring to
classical logic.
Of course you can define a precedence order. Programming languages often do
following Boolean algebra habits, so do often authors of logic text books.
But even then the order between and/or can depend on the author.