Re: MathOnWeb CG -- meeting minutes 2018-08-30

* Peter: as per actio, I created the wiki page discussed on Monday for a11y
TF

I filled in the wiki page
<https://github.com/w3c/mathonwebpages/wiki/[a11y-TF]-ambiguous-notation>with
examples and some text and a few more forms. Unfortunately, the math isn't
aligned well with the text, but it is the best I could do with the wiki.

    Neil