Fwd: [math-on-web] CG meeting minutes, 2017/04/27 JeanKap

Examples from Wiley books? Better to ask Tzviya than Jean.

Jean, however, can take requests for MHE books. What are you guys looking
for specifically?

Thanks,
Jean

*Jean Kaplansky*
Content Architect/Strategist | Technical Account Manager | UI/UX |
Accessibility Analyst | XML, HTML, and CSS Developer |
Instructional Designer
+1.518.930.1068 <(518)%20930-1068>
jeankap@earthlink.net
@jeankaplansky <jeankap@earthlink.net>