Re: MathML at the next CSS WG F2F meeting

On 22/02/2019 09:05, Frédéric Wang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Igalia contacted Google again this week to discuss our progress on the
> "MathML in Chromium" project and Google provided very positive and
> useful feedback. My colleague Manuel Rego will be at San Francisco for
> the CSS WG face-to-face meeting. Among other things Google invited us to
> do a quick heads up about the work of Igalia and the MathML refresh
> community group and they will probably start reporting some spec issues
> to our tracker. I know we haven't discussed/decided everything yet in
> this CG (trackers, cleanup of spec, css proposal [2]...) but I guess
> nobody has any problem if we take the opportunity of the face-to-face
> meeting to introduce our work and get browsers involved (some people
> from Mozilla are also interested). I'll follow-up with you all next week
> anyway.
>
> Cheers,
>

> [1] https://wiki.csswg.org/planning/sf-2019

> [2]
> https://github.com/mathml-refresh/mathml-css-proposals#mathml-css-proposals

That sounds excellent, thanks!

David

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.