Re: text/markdown effort in IETF (invite)

How can I view and participate on the IETF discussions?

For the flavor variation, consider the test suite:
https://github.com/karlcow/markdown-testsuite Also see the yet
immature W3C draft at
https://github.com/karlcow/markdown-testsuite/blob/master/markdown-spec.html
and some discussions on the issues.

Is the draft version controlled? Hosting it on GitHub, and possibly
discussing it there would be great if possible: it would be much more
visible to Markdown implementors given the large amount
implementations hosted there.

IIUC, the current draft simply points to the original Markdown
implementation / docs? Following an implementation is dangerous as it
means following its bugs, and the docs are very vague on many points
as it is a documentation and not a spec (in particular, lists). Are
there plans to write an entire precise formal specification?