Re: para definition, syntax and semantic. Summary

I suspect we would have to support the current two trailing space behavior,
but we COULD introduce something in a later spec that was more declarative
/ specific.  The problem with doing so is that it would likely break some
document out there somewhere.  E.g., a -- at the end of a line could mean
"insert an explicit line break", but there are probably some MD sources out
there somewhere that have these already.

--
Shane P. McCarron