Re: Moving on. A basic para

There are ill-defined areas of Gruber's spec that need clarification, which
our spec should clarify, but hewing to the well-defined aspects seems like
a good idea. Few would fault us for using his spec as a baseline, since it
was the original. That said, if your aim is to develop a spec that is a
baseline over many/most of the existing implementations, perhaps we need to
survey the existing implementations of each feature before making a
decision?

Ryan