Re: Moving on. A basic para

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:25 AM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 November 2012 09:51, Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com> wrote:
>
> A para Starts with 0..3 (optional) ws, terminates with  two or more
> newlines or  end of file

The "two or more newlines" rule ignores Gruber's note that a line
consisting solely of whitespace is considered a "blank line" for the
purposes of ending a paragraph. "...terminates with EOF or two or more
newlines separated by 0 or more ws" would take that into account.

Propose not applicable here Karl? I've added it as an item for the inlines?

Yes, I think hard line breaks should be dealt with separately.

Ryan