Re: Is this going somewhere?

On 20 November 2012 18:07, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C.
<pablo@glatelier.org> wrote:

>> The community group process is as cumbersome as we make it Pablo?
>> The idea of the groups was to address just the problem you mention,
>> going to full rec is... painful.
>
> No. I meant is cumbersome to register, log in, sign a CLA agreement,
> ecc. It took me at least an hour to being able to post here, create an
> user on w3 community etc.

I can't disagree with you there! It is a bit of a pain, but W3C have
been put to law a few times hence I guess they think  it necessary?
  Anyway, we have a lawyer in the group, so hopefully we can stay 'clean'

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.