Re: Is this going somewhere?

On 20 November 2012 05:10, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 November 2012 03:54, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C.
> <pablo@glatelier.org> wrote:
>
>> On the other hand, if he doesn't want the w3c platform (which I could
>> agree, it's so cumbersome!) I believe he is perfectly capable of
>> suggest (or plainly start) something different.
>
> The community group process is as cumbersome as we make it Pablo?
> The idea of the groups was to address just the problem you mention,
> going to full rec is... painful.

No. I meant is cumbersome to register, log in, sign a CLA agreement,
ecc. It took me at least an hour to being able to post here, create an
user on w3 community etc. I wasn't speaking about the process itself
:). Now that I read my email again, I see it wasn't clear.

> I hope we can keep this group working easily, without formality.

Totally +1.

Regards,
--
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini - @PaBLoX