Re: Acuity for 400% zoom

Dear Shawn,
We all read differently. You bring up a good research point.
I am right eyed. My right eye is so much better than the left that I barely
know how to read with my left. Also, only parts of my macula can actually
see well enough to read. So, I bounce my head as I read and only pick up a
few in a visual capture.

My visual acuity is 20/80. So 400% is nice. I do move my head a few times
to read a line. I compensate with a little narrower reading line (increased
margins) and scroll vertically a little more. Overall, I do a lot less
thinking about scrolling and more thinking about the content.

Wayne