Re: Your Season's 52 - San Diego Seaport District Reservation Confirmation

Wayne,

Thanks for making the reservation!  I've got it on my calendar!

Love,
Goodwitch

glenda sims  |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773
*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

[image: IAAP International Association of Accessibility Professionals:
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)]
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>