From: Season's 52 - West Harbor <S52USA4541@darden.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 2:51 PM
Subject: Your Season's 52 - San Diego Seaport District Reservation
Confirmation
To: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>

*Dear Wayne Dick,*

Thank you for making your reservation at Season's 52 - San Diego Seaport
District.

Your reservation is confirmed.

Wayne Dick
Thursday, March 22, 2018
5:00 PM
Party of 6

If you would like to change your reservation, please call us at Phone:
619.702.0052 <(619)%20702-0052>.

Season's 52 - San Diego Seaport District
789 West Harbor Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=789++West+Harbor+Drive+Suite+134+San+Diego,+CA+92101&entry=gmail&source=g>
Suite 134
<https://maps.google.com/?q=789++West+Harbor+Drive+Suite+134+San+Diego,+CA+92101&entry=gmail&source=g>
San Diego, CA 92101
<https://maps.google.com/?q=789++West+Harbor+Drive+Suite+134+San+Diego,+CA+92101&entry=gmail&source=g>
Phone: 619.702.0052 <(619)%20702-0052>

Get more information about Season's 52 - San Diego Seaport District
<http://www.opentable.com/restaurant_profile.asp?ID=113185&restref=113185>
*Make a reservation at Season's 52 - San Diego Seaport District*
<http://www.opentable.com/single.asp?ID=113185&restref=113185>