From: Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 4:13 PM
Subject: Fwd: Setting a more visible focus indicator
To: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>, Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>,
Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, Laura Carlson <
laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>

Wayne, Jim, Alastair, Laura,

James Nurthen has been saying it is easy to control the visual focus in
Firefox.  I couldn't find it in preferences...so I just got James to show
me how he does it.  While I feel comfortable doing this...it is geeky in my
humble opinion.

I wanted to share this info with y'all too. So you could be thinking about
it.

My brain keeps telling me we should be pushing on the browser / UAAG folks
for some fixes here too.

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773
<(512)%20963-3773>

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals