Re: ANN: DBpedia version 2016-10 released

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 10:33 PM, Markus Freudenberg <
markus.freudenberg@gmail.com> wrote:

> Credits to
>
>    -
>
>    Ruben Verborgh from Ghent University – imec for publishing the dataset
>    as Triple Pattern Fragments <http://fragments.dbpedia.org/>, and imec
>    for sponsoring DBpedia’s Triple Pattern Fragments server.

I would like to take the opportunity to remind the list that my team at the
Los Alamos National Laboratory runs an archive of all DBpedia versions [1],
stored as HDT, exposed as Triple Pattern Fragments, and compliant with the
Memento "Time Travel for the Web" protocol [2,3]. The archive is actually
integrated with Ruben's implementation, that is, when doing datetime
negotiation on a current DBpedia resource in the Ghent set-up, you'll
automatically end up in our archive. We will soon add the new DBpedia
version to our archive.

Greetings

Herbert Van de Sompel

[1] http://mementoweb.org/depot/native/fragments/