Re: Real Federated SPARQL Queries Required and Possible Collaboration

On 12/22/16 3:44 AM, Ismael Navas wrote:

> In fact, not. In this link, you have a button Show Database Info that
> shows the real endpoint URL: http://cu.sabiork.bio2rdf.org/sparql
>

> Regards,
>
>                 Ismael

view-source excerpts, for the aforementioned example:

href="*/endpoint/sabio-rk <http://bioqueries.uma.es/endpoint/sabio-rk>*"
typeof="skos:Concept" property="rdfs:label skos:prefLabel">SABIO-RK</a>
and: jQuery(function() { ... jQuery.ajax({ url:
"/BioqueriesActions/GetEndpointStatus", dataType: "json", data: { *url :
"http://cu.sabiork.bio2rdf.org/sparql"* }, .. }); Net effect, the
original SPARQL Endpoint is simply obscured. Remember, this thread is
about SPARQL-FED which is dependent on visibility of actual SPARQL
Endpoints :) BTW -- I am having resolution issues re:
*http://cu.sabiork.bio2rdf.org/sparql *Kingsley