RE: Real Federated SPARQL Queries Required and Possible Collaboration

In fact, not. In this link, you have a button Show Database Info that shows the real endpoint URL:  <http://cu.sabiork.bio2rdf.org/sparql> http://cu.sabiork.bio2rdf.org/sparql

Regards,

                Ismael

De: Kingsley Idehen [mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2016 14:59
Para: public-lod@w3.org
Asunto: Re: Real Federated SPARQL Queries Required and Possible Collaboration

On 12/21/16 4:29 AM, Ismael Navas wrote:

Dear Kingsley,

Thanks for your comment. Each query has associated a link to the Endpoint in the link names “Database” at the beginning. On the database link you will find all the queries associated to this endpoint, and a button “Show database info” where you can find the endpoint URL.

If you want, you can also provide us new endpoints once you are registered in the system: http://bioqueries.uma.es/suggest/endpoint

The endpoint suggestions are checked and added if they work properly.

Registered users can also register new queries for any of the endpoints present in our database.

We are next to release a new version solving some problems and cleaning the database of non-working endpoints or incorrect queries.

Regards,

                Ismael

Ismael,

I remain unclear about what you mean. For instance, I see <a href= <http://bioqueries.uma.es/endpoint/sabio-rk> "http://bioqueries.uma.es/endpoint/sabio-rk">Database</a>  when looking at one of your examples [1]. Thus, are you saying that the SPARQL endpoint in question is identified by the URI  <http://bioqueries.uma.es/endpoint/sabio-rk> <http://bioqueries.uma.es/endpoint/sabio-rk> ? If so, how do I perform a query directly against that endpoint or a distributed query using SPARQL-FED ?

Links:

[1] http://bioqueries.uma.es/query/clone-catalysis-information-datset-sub-entity-controlled-and-controller-elements

Kingsley