Re: multiple IDs as linked data

From: Silvio Peroni <silvio.peroni@unibo.it>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:34:19 +0100
CC: <public-lod@w3.org>
To: Catonano <catonano@gmail.com>
Hi,

The DataCite Ontology (part of the SPAR Ontology) has been developed exactly for allowing the creation of IDs as first-class citizens.

Ontology: http://purl.org/spar/datacite
Additional doc and examples: http://www.sparontologies.net/ontologies/datacite

Please don't hesitate to write me for further clarifications and questions.

Have a nice day :-)

S.