Re: multiple IDs as linked data

Hi,

The DataCite Ontology (part of the SPAR Ontology) has been developed exactly for allowing the creation of IDs as first-class citizens.

Ontology: http://purl.org/spar/datacite
Additional doc and examples: http://www.sparontologies.net/ontologies/datacite

Please don't hesitate to write me for further clarifications and questions.

Have a nice day :-)

S.