Re: "Microsoft Access" for RDF?

Hello Stian,

I admit that what you sketch here is better than what I have sketched with
named graphs. But it seems to require a very sophisticated editor or a
very sophisticated user. I was talking about an editor where the user can
add triples with arbitrary properties.

So I would prefer the solution with named graphs that can be implemented
easily. Yes, the additional information will be very vague without context
but it will at least be there.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--