Re: Debates of the European Parliament as LOD

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 11:31:23 +0100
Cc: Alfredo Serafini <seralf@gmail.com>, Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert@okfn.org>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "okfn-nl@lists.okfn.org>" <okfn-nl@lists.okfn.org>
To: "Hollink, L." <l.hollink@vu.nl>
Dear Laura, all,

Thanks for publishing this dataset under an open license,
this is a great example of the power of Linked Data!

We have made the dataset available as triple pattern fragments
under the following URL: http://data.linkeddatafragments.org/linkedpolitics.
This data can now be queried with a Linked Data Fragments client
(https://github.com/LinkedDataFragments/Client.js).

If people are interested, we can add some example queries
to the online client (http://client.linkeddatafragments.org/).

Best regards,

Ruben