Re: Debates of the European Parliament as LOD

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:31:39 +0100
Cc: "siksleden@cs.uu.nl" <siksleden@cs.uu.nl>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: "Hollink, L." <l.hollink@vu.nl>
Dear Laura,

Thanks again  for this great dataset !
> Please note that this is a first version; we hope you will try it out and send us your feedback!

Regarding the vocabulary used for the dataset, it would be great to have it inserted into LOV [a].
Currently in LOV, only two vocabularies seem to deal with politics [1]. So, it will be useful for other publishers to reuse the one you implemented.
When the dereferencing issue is solved [2],  it will be a pleasure for us to have the vocabulary in the LOV catalogue.

[a] http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/
[1] http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/search?q=politics
[2] http://validator.linkeddata.org/vapour?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2Flinkedpolitics%2Fvocabulary%2F&defaultResponse=dontmind&userAgent=vapour.sourceforge.net