Re: Is SPIN still a valid direction?

Hey Antonino,

I don't know where you get your information from, but SPIN is the
flexible solution, as it gives you the full flexibility of SPARQL and
more. Not only for inferencing, but also for constraints, query
modelling etc.

What are the alternatives you have in mind?
The "new thing" coming is probably W3C Data Shapes:
http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Main_Page
It will take some time before it becomes standard however, and
hopefully it will be based on SPIN anyway.

Martynas
graphityhq.com