Re: Organisation Linked Data dataset

On 12/18/14 10:29 AM, Bianca Pereira wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I was looking for a Linked Data dataset and I always find very
> challenging to find a dataset related to a given subject. I am
> specifically looking for a dataset (not wikipedia-based such as
> DBPedia, Yago and so on) that contains information about organizations.
>
>   I found there was a Linked CrunchBase [1] at some point but it does
> not seem to work anymore. Does anyone know any Linked Data dataset
> about organizations?
>
>   Best Regards,
>   Bianca
>
> [1] http://cbasewrap.ontologycentral.com/

Bianca,

Here's a little Linked Open Data follow-your-nose sequence that exposes
data sources that could be relevant to your quest:

1. https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/get/787RXPR0UX0O0XUXPZ81 --
https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/
2.
http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Frdf.basekb.com%2Fns%2Fm.0lwkh&graph=http%3A%2F%2Fbasekb.com%2Fpro%2F
-- LOD Cloud Cache
3.
http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Frdf.basekb.com%2Fns%2Fm.062_7qd&graph=http%3A%2F%2Fbasekb.com%2Fpro%2F
-- instances of Company (from :baseKB)
4. http://lod.openlinksw.com/c/IMQDH3A -- by industry.

There's a lot more in the LOD Cloud cache, assuming this piques your
interest :)

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com