Re: Organisation Linked Data dataset

It depends what kind of information you're looking for and what kind of
organisations.

The biggest repository of data about companies is OpenCorporates.com.
That gives you stable, dereferencable URIs with conneg for about 80M
companies but it doesn't give you details of the organisational
structure if that's what you're after - nor the links between different
legal entities - although through research and hard work they are trying
to construct that in some cases.

HTH

Phil.

--