Re: RDF, Linked Data etc : please ping me when it's over ...

It's like we have an International Relations list, filled with people who
seem like they are involved or interested in International Relations, and
yet all conversations turn into debates about what fonts to use for
Esperanto, or meta-debates about whether something counts as International
Relations if it isn't in Esperanto, or at least conforms to the abstract
grammar of Esperanto.