Re: RDF's challenge

Zitat von Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>:

> On 11 June 2013 21:40, Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> We have successfully used two different tools in this realm:
>>
>> 1. JSON-LD.  This doesn't quite fit your definition, but JSON-LD is an
>> easy to produce and consume RDF serialization.  http://www.json-ld.org/

Indeed. In the Web context, without any lib, I would use it like any
other JSON. So there is not more value. The easier development lies
within the usage of the abstract model, not the serialization.

>> 2.  RdfQuery. A JQuery extension that handles various RDF serializations.
>> https://code.google.com/p/rdfquery/

I'll check that out. Thank you very much.

> Did you try:
>
> https://github.com/linkeddata/rdflib.js/

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try.

rdflib.js could indeed need bit of promotion via a dedicated website
and an up-to-date documentation.

Btw. are there activities to integrate such an graph interface
directly into the JS spec?

Sven

--
Sven R. Kunze