Re: Projects similar to LOD2

Hi Melvin,

Yes there is the datalift project in France and Fusepool which is another
EU funded project.

Cheers, Daniel

--

*

**Daniel Hladky, *CEO*                **Ontos AG      * Mittelstrasse 24,
2560 Nidau, Switzerland* **          *www.ontos.com <http://www.ontos.comh/>
*
**Email* daniel.hladky@ontos.com <daniel.hladky@ontos.co%21%0d%0a%20mh>
     *Mobile/Cell* +41 79 3535043     *Tel  *+41 32 3329250         *Fax  *+41
32 3329252
*
*This e-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential information
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information contained herein is intended for the use of the intended
addressee only. Please be aware that any disclosure, copying, imitation,
distribution, dissemination or other use of the content of this e-mail,
either by non-intended recipients or by the intended recipient for any
other than
the intended purpose of forwarding, is prohibited. If you received this
e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. Thank you for your
co-operation.  We also ! like to inform you that communication via
e-mail over the Internet is insecure because third parties may have the
possibility to access and manipulate e-mails.