Re: Projects similar to LOD2

Hi Melvin,

You might be interested in the LinkedUp project
(http://linkedup-project.eu) which aims to push forward the exploitation
of public, open data available on the Web, in particular by educational
institutions and organizations. One of the ways it is doing this is
through 3 competitions - which make up the LinkedUp challenge
(http://linkedup-challenge.org). Hopefully some interesting open source
tools will come out of those competitions. The project is EU funded but
the competition is open to all.

There is a developer blog available (http://developer.linkedin.com/blog)
and also a catalogue of data sets
(http://data.linkededucation.org/linkedup/catalog/).