Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] [ANN] Add your links to DBpedia workflow version 0.1 (this is also an RFC)

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 12:39:10 +0000
To: Sebastian Hellmann <hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
CC: Dbpedia-developers <Dbpedia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>, "DBpedia discussion" <dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Cool idea Sebastian,
And it makes it much easier for me to pick them up for sameAs.org - many thanks to you and the contributors.
Now we already have http://www.sameas.org/?uri=http://transparency.270a.info/classification/country/SN
I might even bring up a separate store with only these links in.
Is there any chance of you putting the results of your quality deliberations back into the Github?