Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] [ANN] Add your links to DBpedia workflow version 0.1 (this is also an RFC)

Nice, we received links to 2 data sets yesterday, already, thanks to
Sarven: http://270a.info
It is a good start and we are really hoping for more. Note that most of
the links in http://richard.cyganiak.de/2007/10/lod/imagemap.html only
point to DBpedia and not outwards.

In case you are not a Git expert, GitHub allows you to upload links with
their GUI:
1. create an account
2. fork this repo https://github.com/dbpedia/dbpedia-links
3. click on the "create a file button" and upload your links
4. send a "pull request"

We might simplify the way to contribute later. Right now, Git seems to
be the easiest way. Any ideas are welcome.
all the best,
Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann