Re: [ANN] TripleCheckMate OS release

Hi Dimitris,

Congratulations!  I enjoyed using this tool when assisting with the DBpedia quality survey.  It is a pleasure to see it released.

Some questions:

- What is the license?  I don't see a license listed or referred to.

- Why use an embedded SQL database?  I'd like to consider integrating this tool with Callimachus [1] but would need to port its storage to RDF.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood