Re: [ANN] TripleCheckMate OS release

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:34:34 -0500
Cc: "dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net" <dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, dbpedia-data-quality@googlegroups.com
To: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Hi Dimitris,

Congratulations!  I enjoyed using this tool when assisting with the DBpedia quality survey.  It is a pleasure to see it released.

Some questions:

- What is the license?  I don't see a license listed or referred to.

- Why use an embedded SQL database?  I'd like to consider integrating this tool with Callimachus [1] but would need to port its storage to RDF.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood