[ANN] TripleCheckMate OS release

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:28:30 +0100
To: "dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net" <dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Cc: dbpedia-data-quality@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

The AKSW DBpedia Data Quality group [1] is happy to announce the release of
TripleCheckMate, the software used for assessing the quality of DBpedia, as
open source [2].

TripleCheckMate was developed for DBpedia but we hope it will be used as a
general purpose Linked Data evaluation software. Please send us your
feedback either through the DBpedia mailing list or our google-group [3].

Best regards,
The AKSW DBpedia Data Quality Team

[1] http://aksw.org/Projects/DBpediaDQ.html
[2] https://github.com/AKSW/TripleCheckMate