Re: How can I express containment/composition?

Thanks, Bernard, that was (supposed to be) exactly my point about 'some
types of containment', and I was trying to say later that this might
apply to some of the parentFeature sub-properties but not others.

I didn't make myself very clear though; glad you followed up.

Barry