Re: Linked Data publishing (LAMP) tool

From: Alvaro Graves <alvaro@graves.cl>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 09:20:18 -0700
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi Dimitri,

You may want to take a look at LODSPeaKr (http://lodspeakr.org). It Is a
simple but powerul system that runs in LAMP servers. It doesn't have a GUI,
but once the data is loaded into the triple store, the publication is
straight forward.

I always wanted to have a bundle of LODSPeaKr+fuseki, maybe I could try to
do something like that durin this weekend. I'll let you know if I have
something

Best,
Al

Alvaro Graves-Fuenzalida