Linked Data publishing (LAMP) tool

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 17:49:38 +0300
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi,

I was wondering what is the simplest (LAMP) tool for someone to publish
Linked Data.
The tool should have a GUI, support uploading of data, content negotiation
and a SPARQL endpoint.

The scenario behind this is a researcher who owns some data. He/she manages
to convert it to RDF (somehow) and now needs to publish it.
His/her technical background is limited to setting up/administrating a
wordpress website.
So, do we have anything similar to wordpress for Linked Data?

This question will be discussed in the mlode
workshop<http://sabre2012.infai.org/mlode>and this mail will be used
to summarize all the available tools.

Best,
Dimitris