Re: Linked Data publishing (LAMP) tool

From: Sebastian Schaffert <sebastian.schaffert@salzburgresearch.at>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 10:14:10 +0200
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
To: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Dear Dimitris,

Am 08.09.2012 um 16:49 schrieb Dimitris Kontokostas:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what is the simplest (LAMP) tool for someone to publish Linked Data.
> The tool should have a GUI, support uploading of data, content negotiation and a SPARQL endpoint.
>
> The scenario behind this is a researcher who owns some data. He/she manages to convert it to RDF (somehow) and now needs to publish it.
> His/her technical background is limited to setting up/administrating a wordpress website.
> So, do we have anything similar to wordpress for Linked Data?

You might also want to have a look at the Linked Media Framework:

http://code.google.com/p/lmf/

It is a complete Linked Data publishing solution with a "one-click" installer, Google Refine integrated (so you can even support the step to convert to RDF), Apache Stanbol integrated (to support in interlinking and content analysis based on Linked Data) and much more.

> This question will be discussed in the mlode workshop and this mail will be used to summarize all the available tools.

I think my colleagues will anyways be coming, so feel free to ask them for support ;-)

Greetings,

Sebastian