Re: Cultural Heritage Data

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:39:21 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
CC: "<lod-lam@googlegroups.com>" <lod-lam@googlegroups.com>
Hi Dominic,

> I understand the need to be careful. The email was a bit of a whim at the end of the day. However, I would argue that we are not an isolated node we have simply used ontology has the linking method and we have a very high level of linkage (or harmonisation) with our partners who have used the same mapping system.

As one of the persons involved in a data model [1] with aims quite similar to the CRM ones (and which is indeed mapped to CRM when there is overlap) I'm not going to disagree with that view!

lod-lam@googlegroups.com. In fact I'm already ccing this thread there, so that your dataset gets the advertisement it deserves, on that list :-)

> PS. We should be moving off our very limited Endpoint soon and providing a more robust production Endpoint with fewer limitations in the near future (with images).

Great to hear that!

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://pro.europeana.eu/edm-documentation