Re: Google Knowledge Graph Experiment

Kingsley,

the problem is that, as usual, the GKG is a US centric thing for now, At least here in the Netherlands it does not seem to work yet.

(I guess I could set up a proxy to my account in MIT, and reconfigure my browsers to work that way, but that is too much trouble...)

:-(

Ivan
---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)