Google Knowledge Graph Experiment

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 16:38:08 -0400
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-rww@w3.org
All,

I have a theory (at this point) that Google has used profile analytics
(not a bad thing per se.) to drive the rollout of their new Knowledge
Graph service. I've dropped a post on G+ with links to a Google Drive
folder with screenshots that feed my current theory about profile driven
rollout. Basically, you have two users (distinct profiles) issuing the
same query, with different results.

I am interested in finding out how many of you actually see the new
Knowledge Graph sidebar.

Links:

1. http://goo.gl/dZgxf -- G+ post about my theory
2. http://goo.gl/6eemj -- Shared Google Drive Folder .