Re: Vocabulary for Research/Education institutions?

Hi Daniel,

you may have a look at the Linked Open Vocabularies (LOV) and in particular
at search feature. e.g. for college
http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/search/#s=college.

you will see that many vocabularies are waiting for you.

Best,

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.