Re: Google and the Googlization of the semantic web

Nuno,
This sounds like interesting work.
And good luck with it.
All in all I think there is a difference to large companies holding masses
of analytics and associated data to individuals having access to their own
self created data.
I think that commerce distorts things in several ways.
I think that individuals are entitled to be curious about themselves and
one another.
Just as playlists are shared through Spotify (this is commercial) so web
usage may be shared in a machine intelligent way between knowing and
willing individuals. This seems quite different to what Facebook offers at
the moment.
I'm sure such usages will be elaborated over time.
I think that mutual curiosity should be the driver, not commerce.
I think that commerce creates an extremely myopic view of individuals and
all the social media I am aware of (that is about all the social media)
suffer from this dreadful draw back.

Adam