Re: HCLS IG Note on mapping and publishing life sciences RDF

I read the document and i really enjoyed.
Nice work.

One comment:
Under  Q4. How should the RDF representation be mapped to global ontologies
or reference terminologies?

In relation to  MIREOT:  it may be worth to mention Ontofox (
http://ontofox.hegroup.org/) as a reference implementation of the MIREOT
principle working with a large set of ontologies commonly used in HCLS.

Cheers,
Carlo

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM, M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com

--