Re: How to model the content from a document?

Hi Leyla,

Please have a look at following ontologies:

http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/cp/owl/informationrealization.owl
Declaring e.g.
informationRealization:InformationRealization

http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/ont/web/irw.owl
It depends on the abovementioned ontology.
Declaring e.g.
irw:InformationResource

http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2003/03swap/document#
It depends on the abovementioned ontologies.
Declaring e.g.
doc:Content	rdfs:subClassOf irw:InformationResource.

Cheers,
Hans