Re: Wanted : PURL approval

Hi Pierre-Yves,

purl.org is operated by OCLC, who seem to have been going through a reorganization recently.  They certainly are not as responsive as they once were.  Please note that I am *not* an employee of nor a contractor to OCLC.

You are able to provide feedback to OCLC on their PURL service here:
  http://www.oclc.org/research/feedback/form.asp?project=PURL

Also, they generally respond to the following mailing lists:
  PURL-L@OCLC.ORG
  purl-interest@purlz.org

I have also sent you directly the email address of the OCLC PURL administrator.

The PURL software is separately available (and I am involved in that).  If things get really dire, you or (better) your organization can set up your own PURL service by installing the software:
  http://purlz.org

The PURL concept continues to evolve.  Look for new software for Linked Data PURLs becoming available later this year.  Please feel free to join the effort.

Regards,
Dave