Wanted : PURL approval

From: Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche <pierre-yves.vandenbussche@mondeca.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 10:47:30 +0200
To: public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Hello,

While I consider PURL as a good practice for vocabulary publication, it is
clear that this is a long way where even the bravest can be discouraged.

After one week, I'm still waiting for my domains approval (After that I
will need to wait for my PURL redirection approval) ... And therefore can
not publish either my vocabulary or my data.

So I come up with this question: is this a normal delay :) ?
*
*
*Dr. Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche
*
Research & Development
Tel :  + 33 (0)1 44 92 35 07
Skype : pierre-yves.vandenbussche

*Mondeca**          **                   *
3 cité Nollez 75018 Paris, France
www.mondeca.com
Follow us on Twitter : @mondecanews <http://twitter.com/#%21/mondecanews>