Re: Metadata about single triples

From: Carsten Keßler <carsten.kessler@uni-muenster.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:10:04 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org
Cc: Chad Hendrix <hendrix@un.org>
Hi Gannon,

> I agree with the comments below.  I think what Bob is suggesting is that you
> include a non-ontology Core (DCMI for example).

I am not sure whether I get that correctly, but it is pretty clear to
use that we need something like this. We are already using some of the
DCMI properties and we'll need at least those codes for the official
UN languages and the local languages of the regions that we are
reporting on. However, my question was more about the 'how' – how can
we technically attach these different metadata in a way that works in
practice?

I absolutely agree that governance and establishment of processes (or
bureaucracy, as you call it) are a major aspect to make HXL a success.

Carsten