Re: Linked Data Book in Early Access Release

Hi all,

Great news!  Manning's publisher and Webmaster helped us to publish some LD about the book on Manning's site.  In my opinion, that is much, much better than doing it ourselves on a separate site.

There is a now an RDF icon on:
  http://manning.com/dwood/
…that links to:
  http://manning.com/dwood/LinkedData.ttl

We will continue to build out the LD as the book progresses.  Suggestions for content welcome.

Many thanks to the people at Manning for making this happen.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood