Re: Solar Radiation Vocabulary

From: Norman Gray <norman@astro.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:39:00 +0100
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
To: Alejandro Rodríguez González <alejandro.rod.gnz@gmail.com>

Alejandro, hello.

On 2012 Apr 24, at 12:46, Alejandro Rodríguez González wrote:

> I'm working on a small project to publish as Linked Data some values of
> solar radiation measured by weather stations. I have the vocabulary almost
> ready, but there is a thing that I'm not sure how can I do it.
>
> I want to make an external link between the station and the type of
> radiation measured. Do you know if exist some physical vocabulary with
> terms about radiation? For example: infrarred, direct solar radiation,
> fuzzy solar radiation, etc.

I don't have an immediate answer to this, but I'd be very interested to hear more about your work.  I'm working on developing SKOS-based vocabularies within astronomy, and (if the funders smile!) should be able to extend this work in directions which I hope would include solar-terrestrial stuff.

Best wishes,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk