Solar Radiation Vocabulary

From: Alejandro Rodríguez González <alejandro.rod.gnz@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:46:21 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hello to all,

I forward a question from a colleague which have experienced some problems
with the mailing list. Bearing in mind that I'm currently helping on the
same project I'm also interested in this information: Apologies if exist
duplicates.

Original:

I'm working on a small project to publish as Linked Data some values of
solar radiation measured by weather stations. I have the vocabulary almost
ready, but there is a thing that I'm not sure how can I do it.

I want to make an external link between the station and the type of
radiation measured. Do you know if exist some physical vocabulary with
terms about radiation? For example: infrarred, direct solar radiation,
fuzzy solar radiation, etc.

I was thinking in making a link to dbpedia but I prefer to ask if someone
know if exists a vocabulary with the terms.

Best,

Alejandro

--
Dr. Alejandro Rodríguez González - PhD

Computer Science Department
University Carlos III of Madrid
http://www.alejandrorg.com
Phone: +34 91.624.6257

*Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. -
Italian proverb*