RDFa in HTML5

From: Jeremy Tarling <jeremy.tarling@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:45:31 +0000
To: public-lod@w3.org
hi, I'm working with the BBC weather web team and we'd like to add some
minimal RDFa to link forecast pages with their associated GeoID

back in August Keith Alexander on this list suggested something like:

<link rev="meteo:forecastPage" href="http://sws.geonames.org/2637142/">
could be added to http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637142

we were about to implement this but have hit a snag, we're using HTML5
and I understand rev has been deprecated.

has anyone come across a similar problem, or have a suggestion for an
alternative way of making this association?

thanks

JT